Monday 26 January 2015

Back to School Essentials

Hello again lovelies!
So, I start up school again tomorrow... can't decide if that's a good thing or a bad thing. But I do have some pretty good teachers and some interesting subjects so that's good. Anyway, because it's around back to school time for everyone, I have decided to do a back to school essentials post. This is just what I use everyday at school. I hope you all enjoy!


I take notebooks, my planner and my pencil case with all of my stationary. I also take textbooks and any novels That I am currently studying in English. This year I'm looking at To Kill A Mockingbird, Town and Romeo and Juliet which is interesting although I've never actually read any of those or even heard of Town.



This is my planner which I got from a newsagent for around $30. I have actually never really used a planner before which is part of the reason I am super disorganised but I plan to use it this year mainly for marking when my assignments and exams are and also for planning posts and events. I find having a pretty planner helpful... I don't know why but something about it makes me want to use it more than just a plain black one.


Notebooks! I love choosing my notebooks at the start of the year. I got the one on the top left and also the bottom one from Typo and the NYC Dreams one from Kmart as a spare for when the other two run out. I love Typo stationary at the moment because it's just so pretty! Last time I went I actually saw a pen with a moustache on the end and I was going to get it but decided not to, I don't remember why though. And if you haven't already seen them, the cards that Typo sells are AMAZING!


I just got this pencil case from Kmart because I needed a small one to carry from class to class and I saw this and thought it was so cute. It actually fits all my stationary too (except for my massive scientific calculator) and its reinforced to stay in this cool prism shape.


I have all the essential stationary in my little pencil case. I also have some art pencils but I only take them when I have art to save space. Most of my stationary is from Kmart or Officeworks except for the highlighters which are from Smiggle.


Finally, I usually take a few extras. I generally take my phone and earphones because some teachers let you listen to music in class as long as you work. I also sometimes take a book, generally towards the end of the term after assignments and exams are over as sometimes we get free time to do whatever we want. At the moment I am reading Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead which is the third book in the Vampire Academy series. If you haven't read it I would  recommend it, they're really good books. 

I hope you enjoyed my back to school essentials post and have fun at school whether you are starting soon or you have already gone back.

Until next time
Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment