Friday 26 December 2014

Review // Opallac Gel Polish Kit


I was given this set for Christmas by my parents and I thought it would be a good idea to review it on this little blog. I have already used it and it works so well (almost like a professional manicure). The set includes the U.V. LED nail lamp, a gel base coat, a gel top coat, three different gel colours (I got High Tea, Cosmoliscious and Seductress), 2-in-1 Shine & Soak Solution and 30 Remover wraps. 



When I used this set for the first time yesterday, I was unsure if would work well or not but it actually does. It's super quick and easy to do and you could do it while watching a tv show it's that easy. It says that it can last for up to two weeks depending on how much wear and tear yoyur nails get. When I use normal nail polish it usually chips after around a day - don't ask me how, I have no idea - but this has successfully stayed on for two days. This polish makes your nails a lot harder so that means I can't bite them while its on so I might even be able to grow them (yay!). 
Although the set only comes with three colours, there are lots of other colours that you can buy including glitter ones, block colours and even a mirrored one.


The colour shows up really well and the Shine & Soak mixture removes the sticky residue that you sometimes get when using reular nail polish plus makes them shiny and incredibly smooth. I am looking forward to trying different designs using this kit. 

Until next time,
Emma



No comments:

Post a Comment