Sunday 4 January 2015

Luna





Wearing:
TOP: Miss Shop Essentials 
PANTS: Miss Shop 
SHOES: Novo 
SUNGLASSES: gift (similar here)
RING: purchased at The Rocks Markets Sydney

I officially love Sydney. To anyone who actually lives there, you're so lucky. I traveled to Sydney for a few days this holidays between Christmas and New Year and I have to say, it is amazing. We did so many things such as the Opera House, Darling Harbor, The Sydney Tower, Manley, Luna Park (which is where I shot this post, hence the title), the Botanical Gardens and of course; SHOPPING! I don't really go shopping in city centres much and now I know what I have been missing out on. I have tried Brisbane city once before and Sydney is on a whole new level. I went into Myer and their Miss Shop section was huge. I bought these pants, this top, two other tops and a dress which I might do a post on another time. For shopping, Brisbane is good but Sydney is so, so much better.

Of all the clothes I bought in Sydney, I think this would have to be my favourite outfit. The pants are super comfortable and paired with the plain white top it creates a really simple outfit which you could add colour to with accessories.

I hope you enjoyed my first ever fashion post. I am currently working on a DIY which should be up in the next few days but until then, enjoy your holidays
Emma x

4 comments:

  1. Can you post your other buys? Sydney looks amazing!! xxx

    http://myblogorangesandlemons.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, sure. I might do a photo diary of Sydney post as well when I get the opportunity to sort through all my photos.

      Delete
  2. I love this outfit! your pants are amazing :) just found your blog and I love it xx

    http://brambleandlace.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zoe :) I love your blog too, just started reading it today and it looks awesome xx
      Emma

      Delete