Monday 8 December 2014

15 Facts About Me



I thought that this might be a good first post for my blog just to let everyone know a bit about me.

  1. I love to read
  2. My favourite colour changes all the time
  3. I love summer fruit - especially mango
  4. My favourite TV show is Doctor Who
  5. I will often stay in my room for a lot of the day
  6. My favourite food is chocolate
  7. I love coffee
  8. I obsess easily
  9. I obsessively quote movies/TV shows/books
  10. My nickname is Emu
  11. I want to work at a magazine when I'm older - I think
  12. I love lots of different types of music
  13. I spend way to much money on TV shows
  14. My favourite store at the moment is Typo
  15. My favourite book is The Fault in our Stars
Yeah so that was just a very quick intro post basically. Check out the about page if you want to know more about this blog.

Until next time
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment